Making our mission statement a reality.
We aim to give our children a passion for learning, a love and respect for each other regardless of social, cultural or personal differences, and a sense of enjoyment as they progress through their time at the school. In this way, we strive to make our motto “learn, love, enjoy” come to life.
Our aims are:
- To provide a broad and balanced curriculum which meets the different needs, talents and creativity of our children.
- To promote equality of opportunity so that each child can reach his or her full potential.
- To provide a safe, secure, happy school environment for everybody.
- To encourage children to develop their self-esteem, self-discipline, and a sense of responsibility and respect for others.
- To foster an understanding of the Christian faith and develop the spiritual aspects of life by having a respect for all faiths.
- To value parents and carers as genuine partners and work together to develop children’s learning.
- To encourage community involvement and provide a welcoming climate for life-long learning.
Through these aims we will endeavour to provide a curriculum that will inspire, motivate and develop skills required to equip your children for adult life in a rapidly changing society. Skills in Literacy, Numeracy, ICT and Science will feature highly, but equally a healthy outlook to life in sport, drama, music, art and the creative curriculum will play a significant part in the designed curriculum for your child. As a church school, a keen emphasis is placed on developing children spiritually and creating a Christian ethos.