Learning Together Maths WorkshopPosted on 12/01/2018
Recent feedback from parents has shown that they are keen to know more about how to support their child’s learning at home, particularly in Maths. Therefore, we are holding ‘Learning Together Maths Workshops’ where parents are invited to come into school from 9.00-9.30am to take part in a maths lesson with your child.
We are hoping that these sessions will enable parents to become more familiar with the methods used in school and will allow children to “teach” their parent alongside the class teacher.
The sessions are as follows:
- Year 1 – Monday 22nd January
- Year 3 & 4 – Tuesday 23rd January
- Y5 – Wednesday 24th January
- Y6 – Thursday 25th January
- Reception – Friday 26th January