Our school's uniform
- Grey skirt or trousers
- Years R - 2: White polo shirt
- Year 3 -6: White shirt
- School tie: red/grey (elastic Yr3-4)
- Uniform grey jumper or cardigan
- Summer dresses of red and white check or vertical stripe (May - September)
- Plain white, grey or black socks or black tights
- Sensible black footwear
PE AND GAMES
- Red shorts
- White and red t-shirt (with logo)
- Plain grey sweatpants for outdoors only
- Grey sweatshirt or hoody.
- Black pumps for indoor use.
- Black trainers for outside use.
- Swimming costume (full costume no bikinis) or trunks (not baggy shorts), cap (not compulsory); towel and hair brush. Please note hair must be tied back. It is advisable to use a waterproof bag for swimming items.
- Heeled or platform shoes
- Patterned or tram-lined hairstyles with upstanding tufts or hanging "rats tails"
- Nail varnish
- Transfers/temporary tattoos
- Purely as a safety measure, jewellery, apart from watches should not be worn in school.
- Earrings must be of the stud type only and these must be removed for swimming lessons.
- If children cannot remove the earrings, it is advisable to leave them at home on days known to be swimming days as staff cannot be responsible for their removal.
NURSERY (Uniform optional but recommended) Please check:
- White polo t-shirt
- Uniform nursery sweatshirt/cardigan
- Plain grey trousers/shorts/skirts or pinafores
- White or grey socks or grey tights
- Black shoes
Please note: Mobile phones should be handed into the class teacher at the beginning of the school day and returned at the end of the day.
Where to purchase it
- All school uniform can be purchased from high street retailers or from some supermarkets. Branded jumpers and cardigans (not compulsory) can be purchased from:
- Bang Bang, Bradshaw Gate, Leigh;
- Jaymax, Gas Street, Leigh;
- A & H Rosenfield, Leigh Market.
- Second-hand uniform can be obtained from the school office